The Journal of Business Studies Quarterly (JBSQ) is an open access and refereed publication, especially designed for business professionals. JBSQ has been approved for inclusion in Cabell’s directory, Social Science Research Network, Google Scholar, and is indexed in the Ulrich’s International Periodicals Directory. The journal has an editorial review board. These boards include academicians and practitioners who review submitted articles to ensure that they are theoretically sound and also practical.
- Generate an exchange of ideas between scholars, practitioners and industry specialists
- Enhance the development of Business and Management
- Acknowledge and disseminate achievement in regional business and educational development thinking
- Provide an additional outlet for scholars and experts to contribute their ongoing work in the area of applied cross-functional business and educational topics.
Manuscript articles are welcome on all aspects of business, including such areas as human resource management, organizational behavior, diversity management, leadership, accounting, economics, finance, marketing, strategic management, international business, education, planning, productivity improvement, time management, and computer use in managerial decisions. Priority will be given to new concepts, innovative ideas, and well-written articles that are easy for practicing professionals to understand.
If a paper is accepted for publication after a thorough review, then the author(s) will be required to pay a publication fee of $150 (USD) for online publication. Hard copies of the journal can be purchased for an additional fee of $200 (USD).
JBSQ Open Access Information and Policy
All articles published by JBSQ are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license. This means:
- everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in JBSQ;
- everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is given.
No special permission is required to reuse all or part of article published by JBSQ, including figures and tables. For articles published under an open access Creative Common CC BY license, any part of the article may be reused without permission provided that the original article is clearly cited. Reuse of an article does not imply endorsement by the authors or JBSQ.